This fun activity involves a couple of very interesting ingredients – shaving cream and food colouring! Make mesmerising patterns to frame and hang on your wall or use your beautiful paintings for greeting cards!
- Sheet of cardboard or kraft paper (bigger than A4 size) x 2
- Thick A4 paper
- Shaving cream
- Food colouring – multiple colours
- Take your sheet of cardboard or kraft paper and lay it on a table
- Spray shaving cream on the cardboard or kraft paper. Make sure the shaving cream is bigger than A4 size
- Pour on drop or splashes of food colouring
- Using the spatula spread out the colour into your desired pattern
- Take a piece of A4 paper and gently press on top of the coloured shaving cream
- Remove the paper and lay flat on the other piece of cardboard or kraft paper
- Use the ruler to scrape the excess shaving cream off the A4 paper
- Set aside the A4 paper to dry on a flat surface and then admire your creations!