How exactly do you build confidence in a child? You foster passion over ability!
Whether your child is passionate about chickens, swimming or dinosaurs, there’s an opportunity for every parent to encourage developing a passion and use this to promote all other learning.
Watch Maggie Dent explain more via our partners at ParentTV.
If you’re currently enrolled at one of our centres, you can use your FREE* subscription to watch the full video. Simply click here to find it.
Haven’t signed up to ParentTV yet?
It’s easy. Click below to sign up:
You’ll simply need to enter the following:
- Your Xplor email address
- A password
- The year of birth for the child/children you have in care (don’t worry, you can add more than one child)
Then accept T&Cs and create your account! Be sure to bookmark it so you can come back and explore the topics at any time, or find one that’s particularly relevant to your family.
What is ParentTV?
ParentTV is like Netflix for parenting, your one-stop shop for genuine and trustworthy information from qualified parenting experts in Australia.
Here’s what sets ParentTV apart from other parenting resources:
- Over 750 videos from over 30 experts – including Maggie Dent, Dr Kaylene Henderson and Dr Justin Coulson
- Full access to reliable advice on a wide range of parenting topics
- Personal sign-in to build your own profile, with tailored content just for you
- Search and watch without judgment in the privacy of your own home
- Content from pregnancy through to adolescence to support you every step of the way
See you over there, exploring the incredible range of on-demand videos and resources!
*Subject to terms and conditions at https://g8education.edu.au/terms-and-conditions/