Kindy Patch Bonython – Where lifelong learning begins
Our early learning and long day care centre in Tuggeranong offers child care in a homely setting for families living or commuting through Tuggeranong, Isabella Plains, Gordon and Greenway.
We understand how busy life can be for our families, so we offer a stress-free all-inclusive early learning experience to make your life easier. From nutritious meals, nappies and wipes to extracurricular programs – this is all included in the daily fee.
See where lifelong learning begins at Kindy Patch Bonython in Tuggeranong. Book a tour today to see everything our centre and team has to offer.
Why you’ll love Kindy Patch Bonython
|Spacious outdoor play area||Healthy meals incl. halal options|
|Extracurricular programs||Preschool program|
|Fees inclusive meals, nappies, wipes and bedding||Daily updates to your phone|
- Qualified and multicultural educator team who are committed to developing a great relationship with your family.
- A comprehensive play-based curriculum guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from nursery through to preschool.
- Our centre philosophy aligns with the Reggio Emilia approach where the environment is the “third teacher”.
- Spacious outdoor learning environments featuring a large yard, vegetable garden, sandpits and play equipment for children to learn through play.
- Fees inclusive of nutritious meals, nappies, wipes and bedding.
- Healthy and nutritious meals are prepared daily by our centre cook. We cater to all dietary requirements including halal meal options.
- A preschool program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher. The curriculum will assist to prepare your child socially and emotionally for their transition to primary school.
- Never miss a moment of your child’s learning and development with regular updates and photos on our app.
- Specialised extracurricular programs including a fitness program to develop fundamental skills.
- Educators and children explore our local community with excursions to nearby parks and nature reserves.
- Regular educational children’s shows and welcome special guests visit the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
- We celebrate regular in-house festivities for cultural events and special occasions.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- A sustainability program that teaches children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them.
Contact our Family Support Specialist team today or book a tour at your convenience to meet our Kindy Patch Bonython team and find out more about us.
Meet the Centre Manager – Nicole Baillie
I began my career in early childhood education and care in 2007 and started working at Kindy Patch Bonython in 2020. I hold a Diploma in Children’s Services and am trained in First Aid and Child Protection.
I started in childcare when I was in year 11 as a school-based apprenticeship, from the first moment I walked into the Nursery I fell in love with the job, I love the fact that every day is different, watching children learn and grow is one of the most amazing things to watch.
Every child is different. When teaching or guiding children you can never expect one child to do it the same as the next. I have always been a big believer in letting children experience the world in their own way, Children are the biggest risk takers and are always ready to give anything a go, with the right support from their educators.
Nursery children are focusing on their milestones, where toddlers have a wonderful focus on belonging to the room with wonderful paintings and artwork at children’s levels, While Preschool and Junior Preschool are focused on more learning around names, letters and numbers.
Being a small team of educators, we have formed a very close family like community, all of the educators have a say in what happens around the centre as they are the ones who are here with the children every day, helping, supporting, teaching, sharing, growing. My team in committed to building strong relationships with children, families and our surrounding community.
Child Protection is and always will be so important in my centre, it will be an open communication, with lots of support for parents and educators.
Tours are all about the information, the more information we can give a parent the more likely chance they are going to choose our centre, we follow through with phone calls to check in during their first weeks, and also being able to back up what you are saying, within the rooms, I often let the lead educators take over the tour, so they are able to explain it best in their words.
We offer parents snacks and coffee during the morning drop off to save them time, or we regularly hold celebrations to bring our families together as a local community.
I have an open-door policy and I am always down for a chat, I enjoy getting in the rooms in the mornings and afternoons to talk to parents about their days and what they are planning on weekends. Building relationships and really caring about the families you have in your centre is so important.
A fun fact about me is that I have two cats named Neo and Trinity. I love swimming during the rain.
Welcome to Kindy Patch Bonython.
Book a tour today to discover the Kindy Patch difference.
Rooms and Facilities
Kindy Patch Bonython provides early education and child care for children from nursery through to preschool age. Each room has been planned and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Nursery (0 – 16 months)
Our Nursery rooms provide:
- A homely, safe and secure environment where your child will develop and grow.
- Qualified and supportive educator team who truly care about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit, a feed or a play at any time of the day.
Tiny Toddlers (16 – 24 months) and Toddlers (2 – 3 years)
Our Toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- Development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Preschool (3 – 5 years)
Our Preschool rooms provide:
- A Preschool program with a comprehensive curriculum aimed at further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning places children at the helm of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development.
- Technology resources including an interactive whiteboard.
- A transition-to-school program.
See where lifelong learning begins at Kindy Patch Bonython. Book a tour today to see everything our centre and team has to offer.