Welcome to Kindy Patch Ultimo!
More than just long day care, our centre provides early education for children from six weeks to six years. We offer flexible hours to support your family’s busy lifestyle and to ensure you make the most of your childcare subsidy.
At Kindy Patch Ultimo, we foster your child’s individuality in a safe and nurturing environment. When you walk through our doors you’ll find:
- Leading-edge, play-based educational programs and tools, to support your child’s development at every stage
- A specialised preschool program taught by degree-qualified teachers. This program delivers critical learning experiences and is enhanced with smartboard technology to ensure children aged three to five years are ready for the challenges of school
- Regular updates and photos about your child’s experiences, progress and learning directly to your mobile or email via our parent communication app.
We learn through play at Kindy Patch Ultimo
Our centre features open-plan rooms and large, natural play areas. We are easily accessible via Central Station or light rail and there’s also an underground drop-off parking area for your convenience. While you are at work, we are happy to keep your stroller at our centre.
Your child’s day will be enriched with our:
- Nutritious meals (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and Halal options) to support the development of their bodies and minds
- Little feet dance program and other physical activity to foster a healthy lifestyle
- Varied excursions, including to the local library to encourage a sense of curiosity and adventure.
Discover lifelong learning
We believe that every child is unique and will thrive in an environment that focuses on personalised, age-specific learning and play.
Our experienced educators deliver excellence in early education via programs that are guided by the Early Years Learning Framework. Their focus is on helping your child develop the foundations for a positive, lifelong learning experience.
Thrive in a nurturing and homely setting
At Kindy Patch Ultimo we are passionate about fostering encouragement and kindness! Our longstanding educators create an inclusive, educational environment that feels like a home away from home.
The Kindy Patch Ultimo team can’t wait to meet you! Get in touch today.
Our childcare centre proudly offers a kindergarten/preschool program to ensure your child is supported for their transition to school every step of the way. With a focus on language, literacy, numeracy, social skills and more your child will become school ready.
Hi my name is Sarah Joyce.
I have worked in the childcare industry for 17 years and have a Diploma in children’s services along with many other certificates relating to children.
Through my years of working with young children I believe I am a real advocate for children in childcare settings, we have the most important jobs of educating your children for the future.
My philosophy is based on play based learning and interest teaching. I believe the children will experience the best knowledge in learning when it is of interest to them.
Our staff at Kindy Patch Ultimo pride themselves in creating fun and interesting programs that reflect the children’s interest and development.
We create environments that are rich in materials and encourages discovery, improvisation, imagine and wonder – we are supporting our creative learners.
We recognise the power of play and how it is essential for early learning development. Why not pop in and say Hello to myself and the team!
Virtual Tour/Photo Gallery
Take a Virtual Tour!
Our centre provides care for the following age groups:
|0 – 2 years
||2 – 3 years
||3 – 5 years
Our service provides the following facilities:
- Nappies included
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Swipe Card Security
- On-site parking
- In-house cook
- Halal Meal Options
- Fully air-conditioned
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Dance program – extra curricular
- Interactive smart board
- Large, natural outdoor environment
- Korean and Chinese Language classes (included in fee)
- A variety of educational and fun Incursions once a month (Included in fee)
- Creative dance and movement (included in fee)
- Fast football (additional cost)
“My son has attended Kindy Patch Ultimo for nearly 4 years. It has always been a friendly and welcoming place. The manager Sarah and all of her staff go out of their way to make sure the parents and children are happy. They even organised “graduation photos” for the kids off to school this year.”
“Our 4-year-old kid has been here for more than one year now. The teachers are very friendly and kind to kids and their families. They work really hard to help kids play, learn and enjoy everything in different ways. The centre is managed and maintained in a family-style, not too big but very welcome.”
We’d love to welcome you to one of our Kindy Patch centres. If you would like to register your interest in a place at Kindy Patch Ultimo, please fill out the form below. One of our educators will then be in touch to discuss your needs.
Please note: filling in this form does not guarantee a place. We recommend visiting a centre for a tour and meeting our friendly educators.